Does copper kill germs on contact?
by Diana French on April 29, 2020
Stainless steel appears hygienic, but in reality, germs can live on stainless steel for weeks. Contact with StayWell Copper causes the cell membrane to rupture and the cell to break down completely.
- Copper is the germ-killing super element that's been preventing infections for centuries
- Safe, all natural and chemical free
- Deadly to germs and bacteria
- Lasts forever, no refills, no batteries, no mess, no waste
- Proactive layer of protection against dangerous germs