One  2" x 1.5" Adhesive Phone Patch made in USA from natural antimicrobial copper attaches to germy devices we touch most – phones! Product shown on 5"x7" information card. All Natural Hand Sanitizers, Chemical Free, Lasts Forever. Will not chap hands or make sore. Recyclable. Kills 99.9% of Harmful Bacteria. EPA registered.
StayWell Copper Micro Power Patch 2" x 1.125" Adhesive Phone Patch attached to phone and  made in USA from natural antimicrobial copper attaches to germy devices we touch most. Sanitizers, Chemical Free, Lasts Forever. Recyclable. Kills 99.9% of Harmful Bacteria. EPA registered.
Top 4 Reasons You'll Love StayWell Copper
Lady holding phone case with 2" x 1.5" Adhesive Phone Patch made in USA from natural antimicrobial copper attaches to germy devices we touch most. Sanitizers, Chemical Free, Lasts Forever. Recyclable. Kills 99.9% of Harmful Bacteria. EPA registered.
StayWell Copper Micro Power Patch shows Lady holding phone case with 2" x 1.125" Adhesive Phone Patch made in USA from natural antimicrobial copper attaches to germy devices we touch most. Sanitizers, Chemical Free, Lasts Forever. Recyclable. Kills 99.9% of Harmful Bacteria. EPA registered.
Father taking selfie with his daughter while holding phone case with 2" x 1.5" Adhesive Phone Patch made in USA from natural antimicrobial copper attaches to germy devices we touch most. Sanitizers, Chemical Free, Lasts Forever. Recyclable. Kills 99.9% of Harmful Bacteria. EPA registered.
Lady holding phone case with 2" x 1.5" Adhesive Phone Patch made in USA from natural antimicrobial copper attaches to germy devices we touch most. Sanitizers, Chemical Free, Lasts Forever. Recyclable. Kills 99.9% of Harmful Bacteria. EPA registered.
Hands touching phone case with 2" x 1.5" Adhesive Phone Patch made in USA from natural antimicrobial copper attaches to germy devices we touch most. Shows live germs around case and dead germs on case. Sanitizers, Chemical Free, Lasts Forever. Recyclable. Kills 99.9% of Harmful Bacteria. EPA registered.
One  2" x 3" Adhesive Phone Patch made in USA from natural antimicrobial copper attaches to germy devices we touch most – phones! Product shown on 5"x7" information card. All Natural Hand Sanitizers, Chemical Free, Lasts Forever. Will not chap hands or make sore. Recyclable. Kills 99.9% of Harmful Bacteria. EPA registered.
One  2" x 1.125" Adhesive Phone Patch made in USA from natural antimicrobial copper attaches to germy devices we touch most – phones! Product shown on 5"x7" information card. All Natural Hand Sanitizers, Chemical Free, Lasts Forever. Will not chap hands or make sore. Recyclable. Kills 99.9% of Harmful Bacteria. EPA registered.

StayWell Copper Phone Patches

Sale price$32.97 USD
Size:Medium
Pack:1 Pack
Quantity:

Contact

StayWell® Copper Products

STAYWELL® COPPER PHONE PATCHES IN 3 DIFFERENT SIZES

Micro Patch measures: 1.12 "x 2"

Medium Patch measures: 1.5" x 2.5"

Large Patch measures: 2" x 3"

Laboratory testing has shown that when cleaned regularly this surface:

  • Continuously reduces bacteria* contamination, achieving 99.9% reduction within 2 hours of exposure.
  • Kills greater than 99.9% of Gram-negative and Gram-positive bacteria* within 2 hours of exposure.
  • Delivers continuous and ongoing antibacterial* action, remaining effective in killing greater than 99.9% of bacteria* within 2 hours.
  • Kills greater than 99.9% of bacteria* within two hours and continues to kill 99% of bacteria* even after repeated contaminations.
  • Helps inhibit the buildup and growth of bacteria* within 2 hours of exposure between routine cleaning and sanitizing steps.
  • StayWell® Copper is made from a copper surface that continuously kills bacteria* left behind by dirty hands on the surface killing more than 99.9% of bacteria* within 2 hours.

 * Staphylococcus aureus, Enterobacter aerogenes, Methicillin-Resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA), Escherichia coli O157:H7, Pseudomonas aeruginosa and, Vancomycin – Resistant Enterococcus faecalis (VRE).

Your hands spread 80% of all bacteria. StayWell® Copper lasts for years and years

STAYWELL® COPPER

✔Convenient - Always near or on the things you touch the most

✔StayWell® Copper ingredient List:  Pure unlacquered solid antimicrobial Copper

✔Use Forever. Never stops killing bacteria. No refills, batteries, mess, or waste

✔Attaches Anywhere to the things you touch the most

✔Made in the USA from 99.94% antimicrobial recycled EPA registered American Copper

✔Woman owned company

staywell copper

Key Features

✔ Kills 99.9% of Harmful Bacteria ~ Use in addition to handwashing
✔ Self Sanitizing
✔Convenient
✔ Economical ~ One time purchase, for life
✔ No refills, batteries, mess, or waste
✔ All Natural and Chemical Free
✔ Proudly Made in the USA from 99.94% endlessly recyclable EPA registered antimicrobial American Copper. EPA Reg No. 85341-3-99000
✔ Ensures high quality standards by sourcing and fabricating our products in state-of-the-art EPA approved USA facilities
✔ Woman Owned Company creating the best products possible using the Best Natural American Ingredients

Customer Reviews

Based on 170 reviews
99%
(169)
1%
(1)
0%
(0)
0%
(0)
0%
(0)
S
Susan R.
I don’t leave home without it!

I have the roller and copper patch that attaches to the back of my phone. I carry them with me everywhere. I strongly dislike using hand sanitizer, and this is a much better option. It has been years since I’ve had even so much as a sniffle, and I am convinced that they have helped to keep me free from any types of flu bugs. I don’t leave home without it, and I highly recommend that you do not either! Well worth it! They make great gifts, too.

S
Shane Jurick
Staywell Coppers helped me

So I purchased the copper patch and hand roller stick I find them very effective, I use it for my natural hand sanitizer at work in construction, I hate that they only put hand sanitizers in the porta potties by now I only use copper I love it. I do have one question though it used to say rub it in your hands for a minute to kill 99.97% of microbes? on this site, now I can’t find it. So is this still a fact or maybe you can’t say? I understand though if you can’t, but I know it’s helped me considerably so. I try to stay away from those nasty hand sanitizers and only use the Staywell copper, thanks again for this healthy product it’s awesome. 😎

D
Donna Swisher
Unbelievable

From the past I have purchased items and was so impressed in the results. Healing wounds faster, helped with my sore throats along with killing of germs.
Recently I ordered more items and I didn’t receive them for no reasons contacted customer service. StayWell contacted me both by phone and email the same day I reached out about my order. No questioned asked the stated they sent me the order again and recommenced another item and sent that alone with the order as a gift. Customer service was so kind and efficient, it was very impressive.

J
Jane Bolen
The perfect gift

What gift do you get someone? A gift that is stylish, unique and beneficial!
Help your friends and loved ones stay healthy.
It's a very caring gift!

Jane, thank you kindly for your wonderful review. We agree - StayWell Copper is a perfect gift. Giving the gift of health to those you love is th every best gift you can give. Best of all, the copper products will kill 99.97% of all harmful bacteria forever...yes forever. It never stops working.
Please stay in touch with us. We are so very happy to have you as part of our StayWell Copper family.

J
Jackie Z
Clean hands!

I leave it in my car, use it every time I get in. I’m a diligent hand washer…but like the extra assurance I feel after rolling!