Cell Phones are the most bacteria-infested thing we touch daily. The Copper Phone Patch (2 Pack) kills bacteria without you even having to think about it. Just apply to your phone, and use your phone the way you always have. It sticks firmly to the back surface of your cell phone or case.
Our products continuously kill bacteria 24/7/365, year after year after year without harming the environment or the users.
Mothers, teachers, doctors, salespersons, children, teenagers, young adults, sanitation workers, food service employees, public officials, receptionists-- EVERYONE benefits from the bacteria killing power of Copper!
This 100% medical-grade, antimicrobial copper phone patch will keep you safe from a myriad of bacteria.
Keep your phone clean and protect yourself and the ones you love... naturally!
✔ Kills 99.9% of Bacteria
✔Convenient - Always near or on the things you touch the most
✔ StayWell® Copper ingredient List: Pure unlacquered solid antimicrobial Copper
✔ Lasts a Lifetime – Buy Once ~ Use Forever Never stops killing bacteria. No refills, batteries, mess, or waste
✔ Attaches Anywhere to the things you touch the most
✔ Made in the USA from 99.94% medical grade antimicrobial recycled EPA registered American Copper
✔ Chemical Free – No more red, dry, chapped hands
✔ StayWell® Copper has a “halo effect”. Unlike any other metal, copper has halos which kill 70% of bacteria within 16” of contact
✔ Woman owned company employing US Veterans