StayWell Copper BUY 2 GET ONE FREE Phone Patch Special November Up Offer
Laboratory testing has shown that when cleaned regularly this surface:
- Continuously reduces bacteria* contamination, achieving 99.9% reduction within 2 hours of exposure.
- Kills greater than 99.9% of Gram-negative and Gram-positive bacteria* within 2 hours of exposure.
- Delivers continuous and ongoing antibacterial* action, remaining effective in killing greater than 99.9% of bacteria* within 2 hours.
- Kills greater than 99.9% of bacteria* within two hours and continues to kill 99% of bacteria* even after repeated contaminations.
- Helps inhibit the buildup and growth of bacteria* within 2 hours of exposure between routine cleaning and sanitizing steps.
- StayWell® Copper is made from a copper surface that continuously kills bacteria* left behind by dirty hands on the surface killing more than 99.9% of bacteria* within 2 hours.
* Staphylococcus aureus, Enterobacter aerogenes, Methicillin-Resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA), Escherichia coli O157:H7, Pseudomonas aeruginosa and, Vancomycin – Resistant Enterococcus faecalis (VRE).
- Always near or on the things you touch the most
Copper ingredient List: Pure unlacquered solid antimicrobial Copper
Forever. Never stops killing bacteria. No refills, batteries, mess, or
Anywhere to the things you touch the most
in the USA from 99.94% antimicrobial recycled EPA registered American Copper