StayWell® Copper is a natural antimicrobial surface that continuously kills bacteria* left behind by dirty hands on the surface. Laboratory testing has shown that StayWell® Copper can kill more than 99.9% of bacteria* within 2 hours.
Staphylococcus aureus, Enterobacter aerogenes, Methicillin-Resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA), Escherichia coli O157:H7, Pseudomonas aeruginosa and, Vancomycin – Resistant Enterococcus faecalis (VRE).
Benefits of StayWell® Copper:
- Can kill more than 99.9% of bacteria* within 2 hours
- Made from a natural, renewable resource
- Non-toxic and does not produce any harmful chemicals
- Environmentally friendly
- Can be used in homes, businesses, and healthcare facilities
The Science Behind Copper:
Please read the science behind copper referenced from scientific journals and educational institutions here: The Science
- Convenient: StayWell® Copper is always near or on the things you touch the most.
- Ingredients: Pure unlacquered solid antimicrobial copper.
- Use Forever: StayWell® Copper never stops killing bacteria. No refills, batteries, mess, or waste.
- Attaches Anywhere: StayWell® Copper attaches to the things you touch the most.
- Made in the USA: StayWell® Copper is made in the USA from 99.94% antimicrobial recycled EPA registered American copper.
- Woman-owned company: StayWell® Copper is a woman-owned company.
- Learn more: Explore our website to learn more about StayWell® Copper.
Disclaimer: To comply with strict medical advertising policies, we are required to add the following disclaimer. StayWell® Copper is not a medical device and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.