Hand Roller with Swivel Keychain Clip
Laboratory testing has shown that when cleaned regularly this surface:
- Continuously reduces bacteria* contamination, achieving 99.9% reduction within 2 hours of exposure.
- Kills greater than 99.9% of Gram-negative and Gram-positive bacteria* within 2 hours of exposure.
- Delivers continuous and ongoing antibacterial* action, remaining effective in killing greater than 99.9% of bacteria* within 2 hours.
- Kills greater than 99.9% of bacteria* within two hours and continues to kill 99% of bacteria* even after repeated contaminations.
- Helps inhibit the buildup and growth of bacteria* within 2 hours of exposure between routine cleaning and sanitizing steps.
- StayWell® Copper is made from a copper surface that continuously kills bacteria* left behind by dirty hands on the surface killing more than 99.9% of bacteria* within 2 hours.
* Staphylococcus aureus, Enterobacter aerogenes, Methicillin-Resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA), Escherichia coli O157:H7, Pseudomonas aeruginosa and, Vancomycin – Resistant Enterococcus faecalis (VRE).
- Always near or on the things you touch the most
Copper ingredient List: Pure unlacquered solid antimicrobial Copper
Forever. Never stops killing bacteria. No refills, batteries, mess, or
Anywhere to the things you touch the most
in the USA from 99.94% antimicrobial recycled EPA registered American Copper
✔ Kills 99.9% of Harmful Bacteria ~ Use in addition to handwashing
✔ Self Sanitizing
✔ Economical ~ One time purchase, for life
✔ No refills, batteries, mess, or waste
✔ All Natural and Chemical Free
✔ Proudly Made in the USA from 99.94% endlessly recyclable EPA registered antimicrobial American Copper. EPA Reg No. 85341-3-99000
✔ Ensures high quality standards by sourcing and fabricating our products in state-of-the-art EPA approved USA facilities
✔ Woman Owned Company creating the best products possible using the Best Natural American Ingredients
So much less expensive than the other one I looked at. So glad I found StayWell Copper.
Wish I could give this 10 stars. Every time I start to get a sore throat, I suck on this roller and the sore throat goes awayevery time.
Thank you for creating this fabulous line of products. These are now my Go To gifts. Everyone is thanking me.
Not even a sneeze since I started using my StayWell Copper. So glad something so simple works and I am glad there are no chemicals.
I'm very glad I made this purchase. All my adult life I have had chronic sinus infection. I use in each nostril every morning and night and I've not had another infection in 3 years.