Does copper kill viruses on contact?
Stainless steel appears hygienic, but in reality, germs can live on stainless steel for weeks. Contact with StayWell Copper causes the cell membrane or the virus' proteins to rupture and the cell or virus to break down completely.
- Copper is the germ-killing super element that's been preventing infections for centuries
- Safe, all natural and chemical free
- Deadly to germs, bacteria and viruses
- Lasts forever, no refills, no batterie, no mess, no waste
- Proactive layer of protection against dangerous germs